Saturday, May 29, 2010

Selangor...

Today is my 2nd day at Selangor....Yesterday i was check-in at the Staff Hostel even i'm still a student..it's sound like WOW!!! staff house...sure it will be fine...Then my first step into the house..Astagfirgullahalazim....it's a human house or ghost house....sincerely it is GHOST HOUSE is much more better than this house...then it's okey for me even there are certain part of the house did not have lamp!!!including our TOILET!!! I don't know how they are having their bath and doing their things in toilet...The house is seem like no one living in but there are 6 peoples in there...from the main door until the kitchen, all DIRTY!!!dunno how they live in the VERY VERY VERY DIRTY house....my fren an i stay at the first floor room...even small room but it can accommodate three of us after we are doing some renovation...hahahaha...but i more that we can't ever change the room is very2 hot...it's very lucky 2day becoz it's raining outside...then something happen this morning, it just becoz i park my car in the gate behind the black myvi car...it ok for me if she ask in a manner way to move my car...BUT...with the (kerek) face she ask me to move my car an she said " kereta staff SAHAJA yang boleh parking dalam gate...kereta student parking kat luar.."what the hell that women!!!VERY VERY VERY ANNOYING!!!! we have a walk go to hospital and it just take only 10 minutes from our house..just a nice day today...hopefully tomorrow will be better than yesterday n much more better than today....

No comments:

Post a Comment