Thursday, June 17, 2010

sad!!!

After leaving this blog for sumtimes, so i spend this time to write something on here...Almost 3 week i'm in Selangor... Very2 tired spending my time from morning till evening everyday in the hospital.. . At night i burn the bulb to do my assignment.. I dun have enough time to rest... There are 3 assignment that been waiting for me to finish it during this 2 months...Sumtimes i feel like want to cry as loud as i can... But u know what, it is the challenge that i must adapt bcoz there still left 1 month n 3 weeks..huhu.. Now, i'm starting having sore throat, cough n flu...Realy2 hope there is no symptoms of H1N1 on me...huhuhu... Miss my mum n dad very much..Sorry mum, dad..I can't go back in the end of this month..I cant take any leave..huhu.. So sad...Missing my beautiful mum, my charming dad, n both my lovely sisters... miss our precious time that we had spend together... If i can, i want to go back everyday but.....huhuu...mum told me that maybe next month she want to make some 'kenduri'.. I think,i can't go back mum.. i hope u really understand that i'm now doing my practical, and it very hard to have a holiday even just for 1 day...huhuhu...Very sad story rite???Did not have even a single time for my family...My eldest sister called me, n she told me that she miss me.. u know what, I MISS U 2!!!!really hope can get well soon...hopefully it just a normal fever...nite everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment