Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What's my name????

My name is Nur Shuhaila Bt Ahmad Mustafa...for the first day  at KPJ Selangor , my friend and i have an orientation with Nurse Instructor..Just 3 of us in the room wit NI.We start our orientation at 8.30 am and finish around 10 a.m..As there only 3 of us so we feel VERY SLEEPY ( NI only focus on us so no chance to sleep even in a minute...). We hear her lecture even our eyes become steam..heheheh...She give a lecture on Standard People Practice... It is all about how we want to entertain our patients..It's a bit interesting topic but we still feel sleepy maybe because she have a soft voice...  During orientation time, she will call me with the wrong name... I think my name clearly on my left side of my uniform.. First she call my name ' SHUHAILI' then 'SHUHAINA'...Maybe she didn't notice that the last letter of my name is "A"..After the program finish we go to our Pharmacy Department... As usual they will ask our name and what our nick name...so as usual my nick name is "ELLA" and most of them will call me by that name... The only one who will call me with the name "LELLA" is my preceptor...One day she call LELLA, and i just ignore it because i think maybe there are another staff name LELLA.. Then he ask me, "kenapa x jawab coz dy nak mntak tolng". Without innocent, i reply "nama saya ella bukan lella"...until now he keep calling me LELLA...(redha je la...hehehe)..

Anyway all of them are very nice with us...

No comments:

Post a Comment